Christian Ethnic Western Folks Unlost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
HeyJuice
HeyJuice
Admin

Who here long for the days of sane music in our communities? Empty Who here long for the days of sane music in our communities?

Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:22 pm
Who here long for the days of sane music in our communities? Dream_10

Rape drugs and stalking music has drowned our communities and the effects of it has now taken a toll on our children's life. When I see clips of children singing along to some of the lyrics, and them getting on and gyrating like they are of the age of consent, I'm sure that it make parents and adults alike cringe. While we cannot stop adult entertainers from doing their art because it's there's, I think we need to place better emphasis in taking care of what is being played around young children. Especially boys; We now hear of school boys raping school boys and school girls getting gang raped by other school children. While we cannot place the blame alone on the art, we as adults need to protect what our children can and is listening to. What do you think can be done to curb this situation?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum